Contact U-Crate immediately after the auction/following day at 9am.
Crates are locked and stored in a warehouse and require 3 hr advance notice of payment and pick up to allow for moving and unlock codes to be sent.
Contents in crates are delinquent moving freight moved and loaded by U-Crate. Crates are not individually rented/leased therefore are conducted as non lien /private sale auctions. Descriptions/ photos are conducted by U-crate staff for the purposes of crate auctions. All units are sold as is, where is. No warranties or guarantees are offered, implied or expressed.
Online Sale Disclaimer:
Any and all bids are subject to the terms and conditions of this Online Sale Disclaimer ("Disclaimer"). By submitting a bid, the party making such bid (a "Buyer") shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms, covenant and conditions set forth in this Disclaimer. Buyer understands that all goods contemplated by this Disclaimer are sold, received, and accepted from U-Crate by Buyer are in their “as is” condition, subject to all faults and Buyer specially disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Buyer hereby releases and indemnifies, defends, and holds harmless U-Crate and its affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, agents, property managers, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability in conjunction with the acquisition, transportation, ownership and/or disposition of goods purchased. U-Crate reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are unreasonable or if Buyer fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this Online Sale Disclaimer. The reasonableness of such bids will be judged in U-Crate's sole discretion.
Without limiting the foregoing, Buyer agrees:
1. That all sales are final;
2. That all payments due and owing to U-Crate shall be made in cash; unless otherwise approved.
3. That Buyer shall remove the entire contents of any storage unit /crate or space contemplated by this Disclaimer (each a “Unit”) during office hours only within 24 hours of payment (unless U-Crate agrees in writing signed by an authorized representative of U-Crate to alternative arrangements). If Buyer fails to remove the entire contents of the Unit within 24 hours then U-Crate may consider the items to be abandoned by Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer is bidding on all items within the Unit and that all items must be removed and the Unit must be cleaned within 24 hours. In the event that Buyer does not remove all items or leaves the Unit in an unclean condition in the sole discretion of U-Crate, then U-Crate may charge the Buyer an amount equal to U-Crate's costs in removing such items and/or cleaning the Unit;
4. That Buyer shall not, under any circumstances, use U-Crate's dumpsters for the disposal of any of Buyer’s personal items, including but not limited to unwanted merchandise;
5. That Buyer’s failure to comply with any of the terms or conditions of this Disclaimer will result in the Buyer’s inability to participate in future lien sales at every U-Crate's location at all times in the future;
6. That Buyer and all of Buyer’s affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, agents, and assigns (“Buyer’s Associates”) shall indemnify and hold harmless U-Crate and its affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, agents, property managers, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, and causes of action (i) from any damages or injuries arising from the access or use of the premises or the facility by Buyer or Buyer’s Associates or from the use or disclosure of any Private or Sensitive Materials.
All sale and disposition procedures contemplated by this Disclaimer are conducted in accordance with the law of the state the storage unit is in. U-Crate agrees not to disclose the identity of Buyer unless compelled to do so by a subpoena or other legal requirement. A Valid 18+ US I.D. is required in accompaniment w/ a paid invoice .
When credit card is listed as a payment option there is a 5% fee. All auctions are cash only unless listed otherwise.