*******ATTENTION TO ALL BIDDERS- YOU ARE BIDDING ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR ANY VEHICLES IN THE UNIT AND ANY PARTS FOR THOSE VEHICLES. VEHICLES ARE TO BE AUCTIONED OFF SEPERATELY, AS PER NEVADA LAW, ON A LATER DATE AT ONE OF OUR VEHICLE AUCTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF OUR OFFICES FOR DETAILS*******
Office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 7 days a week
We are closed for Lunch from 12:00pm-1:00pm
NOTICE TO BUYERS:
This is to inform the buyers prior to the sale that all bidders must register with STORAGE TREASURES and by doing so acknowledge these rules of the Auction:
• Contact facility immediately when auction ends, to make arrangements to pay for and pick up the unit.
• You must have a Paid Invoice from STORAGETREASURES.com as well as your CASH Payment of your bid amount plus sales tax on your bid, as well as the cleaning deposit in CASH, both to be paid to Emigrant Storage in Person, in order to pick up unit.
• If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click “Pay Now” to generate a Paid Invoice.
• You must be 18 years old to bid.
• You must provide a valid photo I.D. to the Site Manager.
• You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
• You will not be allowed to enter the storage unit or touch any items prior to bidding.
• WITH THE ONLY EXCEPTION BEING; ANY VEHICLES THAT REQUIRES A TITLE FOR OWNERSHIP AND ANY PARTS FOR THOSE VEHICLES, the Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed within the designated cleanout time frame as stated on that units Auction/Unit Information page. In the event that the buyer does not remove all items or does not leave the unit clean within the stated deadline to do so, Emigrant Storage may charge the buyer its costs in removing such items and/or cleaning the unit.
• All sales are final.
• The Auctioneer/Facility Manager has final say on all issues, including whether to refuse a bid if a bidder has disrupted an auction or violated any rules.
• Immediate cash payment is required when you purchase a unit.
• Sales tax may apply. If you have a resale license, bring a copy and present before payment.
• You have 48 hours to remove the contents entirely and ‘broom sweep’ the unit.
• A $100 refundable cleaning deposit is also charged on every unit you buy.
• You must remove all of the contents and trash from the unit and facility grounds.
• You are not allowed to use the dumpsters on the facility property.
• Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and then refund your cleaning deposit.
• If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you.
• Smoking is prohibited on storage facility properties.
• No Pets allowed at facility
• No Loud Music While on Property
• Speed Limit is 10mph while on property and is strictly enforced
• Respect the Property, Residents, Managers, Tenants and other Buyers at all times.
• It is the Buyers responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to Emigrant Storage for return to the tenant in the future.
• EMIGRANT STORAGE reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are, in the discretion of EMIGRANT STORAGE, unreasonable.
• When the buyer has been awarded the unit, he/she must pay CASH upon conclusion of the auction for that unit in the amount of the bid and unless a valid reseller certificate is provided, tax must also be paid on the amount of the bid. The buyer must also provide, as stated on the units Auction/Unit Information page, the predetermined cleaning deposit in cash. After paying, Emigrant Storage staff will lead the Buyer to the unit they won, remove our lock as well as the lock tag at which time the buyer will be required to place his/her own lock on the unit to secure it. Buyer is responsible for securing the unit holding such property until the items are removed from the facility
• By Bidding in any/all Emigrant Storage Auctions the buyer hereby acknowledges that if they do not clean out the unit as required within the predetermined cleanout time frame then the contents will then become the property of Emigrant Storage, unless the buyer signs a lease agreement for said unit and pays any/all fees associated with a new rental as well as the rent for 30 days minimum in full for that unit. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyer forfeiting the cleaning deposit and depending on the amount of trash left behind, incurring a disposal fee. This facility will not refund money for goods paid and not removed in accordance with the deadline. Bidder releases Emigrant Storage from responsibility for disposal of said property.
• The buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances Emigrant Storage may contact them if necessary.
• Emigrant Storage Reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future Auctions due to Failure to follow these rules or any other unacceptable behavior while at our facilities
• BIDDERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BID RIGGING AND/OR COLLUSION IS A FELONY AND A VIOLATION OF THE SHERMAN ANTITRUST ACT. All suspected instances will be reported to the U.S. Justice Department
• Photography and video recordings are not permitted on Emigrant Storage property without the written consent of Emigrant Storage.
• All auctions are WITH RESERVE and therefore all units may be withdrawn from sale at any time by Emigrant Storage.
• A sale is not deemed completed until all money due is paid by the high bidder at the auction and received by Emigrant Storage and all property is removed from the unit by the high bidder or a lease is completed for the rental of the unit or cleaned out as per our procedures that are listed above. A bidders remedy to a canceled sale is limited to the return of the money paid for the unit at auction.
• Emigrant Storage does not accept liability on the goods purchased at the time of the sale. Goods purchased are in “AS-IS” condition. No guarantees or warranties of any type or kind are expressed or implied with the purchase of any items
• BY BIDDING IN THIS AUCTION, BUYER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IN THE EVENT A VEHICLE THAT REQUIRES A TITLE FOR OWNERSHIP IS IN THE STORAGE UNIT THEY BOUGHT, THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO RECEIVE TITLED OWNERSHIP OF SAID VEHICLES, THIS INCLUDES ANY VEHICLES THAT ARE IN PLAIN SIGHT AS WELL AS ANY VEHICLES THAT THAT MAY BE HIDDEN FROM SIGHT IN ANY WAY. AS PER NEVADA LAW, VEHICLES MUST BE AUCTIONED OFF SEPERATLY FROM STORAGE UNIT AUCTIONS. BUYER ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS THERE REPONSIBILTY TO NOTIFY EMIGRANT STORAGE MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY IF THEY FIND A VEHICLE SO WE CAN REMOVE SAID VEHICLE TO AUCTION IT OFF SEPERATLY.
• While on property the buyer hereby agrees to follow any/all additional rules of the facility they are at. It is at the sole discretion of the property manager as to whether we will assign a gate code to the buyer which will allow the buyer to clean out their auction unit after office hours, and it is also at the sole discretion of the property manager to revoke the privilege of being able to use a gate code to access our facility after office hours if they deem it necessary. In the event that a gate code is not assigned to the buyer or if that privilege was revoked from them, the requirements of the cleanout time frame deadline will still be enforced and the buyer will only have access to the unit they bought during our office hours which are listed above.
• This agreement pertains to this and all future sales this buyer participates in at Emigrant Storage unless Nevada Law dictates a necessity to amend any of the statements or requirements listed above.