AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. Auctions are public, but do not guarantee that all the members of the public can participate.
2. TERMS: CASH ONLY on award of bid. All units must be paid for immediately no later than 5:45 pm on the day that Auction Bid is accepted..
3. At discretion of Auctioneer, a minimum $100.00 refundable cleaning deposit per. unit is required. CASH ONLY. The Auctioneer may charge a higher deposit on extra-large units. Do not use the facility’s dumpsters for trash. All items must be removed from the premises within 72 hours from winning bid.
4. Bidder agrees, understands and abides by all rules and regulations posted by the facility. The Bidder shall have access to the facility and the unit only during posted office hours 9am to 6pm.
5. All units are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” The Auctioneer, Facility Owner, Manager, or Agent makes no guarantees as to the contents of units. Box buyers: beware of the possibility that all boxes may be full of trash or empty. If so, they are still yours since unit is sold “AS IS.” Newspaper legal ad may not agree with the goods in the unit. Do not speculate on what may be in the units.
6. All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or credits of any kind will be made.
7. All personal papers (birth certificates, tax records, pictures, yearbooks, checking account information, etc.) found in storage unit should be returned to the storage company. If any of these terms are unacceptable or offensive to you, do not participate in the sale.
8. Bidder shall be responsible for anyone who is acting on behalf of bidder in any capacity and shall indemnify the storage facility, its Owner, Managers, and Agents, and Employees, etc. for any action whatsoever that may be born in any manner and hereby waive any claims against the storage facility. This waiver and responsibility shall also include any personal property damage, property damage to the self storage facility, its representatives, employees, occupants and customers.
9. The storage company is not responsible for losses due to fire, theft, vandalism, mysterious disappearances or any other events. Bidder shall provide insurance for losses incurred before, during and after sale.
10. The storage company reserves the right to bid.
11. Storage Company’s liability for undeliverable units is limited to monies collected for purchase of unit(s) and cleaning deposit(s) only. The Auctioneer will make all reasonable efforts to deliver units to successful bidders. Bidder does not own these units until they are totally removed from the facility. The facility can claim units at any time without notice until they are totally removed. Any items that have been abandoned after seven days will be construed as abandoned property. Bidder will not be refunded bid price and/or cleaning deposit.
12. The ultimate responsibility of the unit being emptied and cleaned is that of the buyer. The buyer is responsible no matter what arrangements have been made to have the unit emptied. Legal action will be taken against the buyer, for costs and/or time involved in cleaning any debris left behind.
The bidder hereby agrees that the terms and conditions above and on the reverse side are incorporated as part of the Auction Terms & Conditions.