AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
PER CALIFORNIA LAW WE ARE REQUIRED TO HOLD THE VESSEL AND TRAILER FOR 10 DAYS AFTER THE INVOICE IS PAID. WE WILL THEN SCHEDULE A PICK UP TIME.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. Auctions are public, but do not guarantee that all the members of the public can participate.
2. TERMS: CASH ONLY on award of bid. All units must be paid for immediately no later than 5:45 pm on the day that Auction Bid is accepted. Winning bidder must appear in person with valid ID to pay and arrange for the clearance of the unit contents.
3. A $100.00 refundable cleaning deposit per unit is required. CASH ONLY. The Storage Facility may charge a higher deposit on extra-large units. Do not use the facility’s dumpsters for trash. All items must be removed from the premises within 72 hours from winning bid.
4. Bidder agrees, understands and abides by all rules and regulations posted by the facility. The Bidder shall have access to the facility and the unit only during posted office hours 9am to 6pm Monday through Saturday.
5. All units are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Storagetreasure.com, Facility Owner, Manager, or Agent makes no guarantees as to the contents of units. Unit buyers: beware of the possibility that all boxes may be full of trash or empty. If so, they are still yours since unit is sold “AS IS.” Newspaper legal ad may not agree with the goods in the unit. Do not speculate on what may be in the units. In accordance to Federal laws we are restricted from selling Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Controlled Substances. You are required to surrender these items to the Storage Co. and they will be surrendered to the proper authorities.
6. All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or credits of any kind will be made.
7. All personal papers (birth certificates, tax records, pictures, yearbooks, checking account information, etc.) found in storage unit should be returned to the storage company. If any of these terms are unacceptable or offensive to you, do not participate in the sale.
8. Bidder shall be responsible for anyone who is acting on behalf of bidder in any capacity and shall indemnify the storage facility, its Owner, Managers, and Agents, and Employees, etc. for any action whatsoever that may be born in any manner and hereby waive any claims against the storage facility. This waiver and responsibility shall also include any personal property damage, property damage to the self storage facility, its representatives, employees, occupants and customers.
9. The storage company is not responsible for losses due to fire, theft, vandalism, mysterious disappearances or any other events. Bidder shall provide insurance for losses incurred before, during and after sale.
10. The storage company reserves the right to bid.
11. Storage Company’s liability for undeliverable units is limited to monies collected for purchase of unit(s) and cleaning deposit(s) only. The Storage Company will make all reasonable efforts to deliver unit or units to successful bidders. Bidder does not own these items until they are totally removed from the facility. The facility can claim items at any time without notice until they are totally removed. Any items that have been abandoned after 72 hours will be construed as abandoned property. Storage Company reserves the right to refuse to rent Storage Units to Auction Buyers. Bidder will not be refunded bid price and/or cleaning deposit.
12. The ultimate responsibility of the unit being emptied and cleaned is that of the buyer. The buyer is responsible no matter what arrangements have been made to have the unit emptied. Legal action will be taken against the buyer, for costs and/or time involved in cleaning any debris left behind.
The bidder hereby agrees that the terms and conditions above as part of the Auction Terms & Conditions.