• Contact facility immediately when auction ends, to make arrangements to pay for and pick up the unit.
• You must have a Paid Invoice in order to pick up unit.
• If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click “Pay Now” to generate a Paid Invoice.
• Do not park in customer parking; facility manager will let you know where to park.
• You must be 18 years old to bid.
• You must provide a valid photo I.D. to the Site Manager.
• You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
• You will not be allowed to enter the storage unit or touch any items prior to bidding.
• Sales are final and bids are for the entire unit.
• Sales tax may apply. If you have a resale license, bring a copy and present before payment.
• A $100 refundable cleaning deposit is also charged on every unit you buy.
• You must remove all of the contents and trash from the unit and facility grounds.
• You are not allowed to use the dumpsters on the facility property.
• Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and then refund your cleaning deposit.
• If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you.
• Smoking is prohibited on storage facility properties.
• Respect the Property, Managers, Tenants and other Buyers at all times.
• PERSONAL ITEMS FOUND WITHIN THE UNIT SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE SITE MANAGER IMMEDIATELY.
$10 Bid Increments
Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
In addition to the buyer premium, a 10% deposit of the sale price will be charged to the card on file.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the cash payment is received from the winning bidder unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
The cleaning deposit may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction.
The storage facility is responsible for collecting the cleaning deposit
Clean out time may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction
Sales tax may be collected at the facility unless verification of exemption is provided
All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation by the storage facility
If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
Bidders are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether they claim the property in the auction unit(s)
By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an auction buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charges processed through this site.
Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services
Confirm you want to enter a max bid of $0.00 on this auction?