• Contact facility immediately when auction ends, to arrange for payment and pick up of the unit contents.
• You will not be allowed to enter the storage unit or touch any items prior to bidding.
PAYMENT & TERMS:
• Buyers must be at least 18 years old to bid.
• You must have a Paid Invoice to pick up unit contents.
• If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click “Pay Now” to generate a Paid Invoice.
• You must provide a valid photo I.D. to the Site Manager.
• Payment must be made at the facility, prior to gaining access to the unit. We accept cash and credit/debit card payments. Checks will not be accepted.
• To gain access, a cash-only $100 cleaning deposit is required. The deposit will be refunded if the storage unit is empty and cleaned to the facility manager’s satisfaction within 72 hours.
• All sales plus tax (if applicable), are FINAL and no refunds are allowed.
• Some facilities do not accept exempt sales licenses or resale certificates; please call to confirm policy.
• You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
PICKUP AND DISPOSAL:
• Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed and the unit must be “broom swept clean” within a 72-hour period. Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit to receive your refundable cash deposit.
• Any vehicles found in the storage unit are NOT subject to the auction sale. A local towing company will remove the vehicle and take responsibility for impound.
• Photo I.D. must be presented at the facility. Only the registered winning bidder can pick up the unit contents.
• Buyer is not allowed to use on-site dumpsters. All trash and contents must be removed.
• If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the Manager on duty can assist you.
• Smoking is prohibited on the property.
• Do not park in customer parking areas.
• No pets allowed at facility.
• Respect the property, managers, tenants and other buyers at all times.
• The storage facility reserves the right to end an auction at any time during the bidding period. By law, if a tenant pays the outstanding balance up to the close of auction, the auction must be cancelled.
• It is the Buyer`s responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, etc. to the storage location for return to the tenant in the future.
• If the Buyer finds any illegal material, firearms, or any item that is considered illegal, then it is the Buyer’s responsibility to declare and notify the local police authority of items bought.
$10 Bid Increments
Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
In addition to the buyer premium, a 10% deposit of the sale price will be charged to the card on file.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the cash payment is received from the winning bidder unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
The cleaning deposit may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction.
The storage facility is responsible for collecting the cleaning deposit
Clean out time may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction
Sales tax may be collected at the facility unless verification of exemption is provided
All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation by the storage facility
If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
Bidders are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether they claim the property in the auction unit(s)
By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an auction buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charges processed through this site.
Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services
Confirm you want to enter a max bid of $0.00 on this auction?