• You are bidding on the entire contents of the unit, as-is, where-is.
• If you do win a unit, payment of the remaining balance at the facility must be in cash. In addition a $100 clean-up deposit must be paid in cash at that time. This gets refunded to you after the unit is empty, is left in a clean condition, and the key is returned.
• Everything must be removed from the unit within 72 hours of close of auction. After that the unit will be overlocked and you will be reported to StorageTreasures.com. If you think that you can’t remove everything in time, you can rent the storage unit from us.
• It is always our goal to make sure that the tenant keeps their stuff - if they pay for it. So if the delinquent tenant pays their past due balance prior to you paying your balance in cash, the sale of their unit will be void and cancelled.
• If you do find any personal papers or photos in a unit, something that has no value like photographs or birth certificates, please return them to us and we will give them back to the occupant. (For example if there is a framed picture, remove the picture from the frame, make sure there’s no money behind it, keep the frame and return the picture to us.)
• Also, we do not knowingly sell as part of this auction weapons, alcohol, drugs (legal or otherwise), or any items that are illegal. If you find any of these, please let us know.
• We reserve the right to reject a bid for less than the amount due on a unit.
• No exceptions will be made to these rules.
$10 Bid Increments
Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
In addition to the buyer premium, a 10% deposit of the sale price will be charged to the card on file.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the cash payment is received from the winning bidder unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
The cleaning deposit may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction.
The storage facility is responsible for collecting the cleaning deposit
Clean out time may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction
Sales tax may be collected at the facility unless verification of exemption is provided
All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation by the storage facility
If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
Bidders are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether they claim the property in the auction unit(s)
By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an auction buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charges processed through this site.
Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services
Confirm you want to enter a max bid of $0.00 on this auction?