1. Buyer/Bidder must have a current, valid, Government issues photo I.D. if requested by site manager. Buyers must be 18 years of age.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: CASH ONLY! No checks or credit cards.
3. CLEANING DEPOSIT: Buyer/Bidder will pay a cash deposit of $100. Deposits are refundable only if units are cleaned out thoroughly within 72 hours from sale. If storage unit is not cleaned out, left dirty or is abandoned, you will be charged a cleaning fee of $50/hr. plus any dump fees associated with the clean-up of your purchased storage unit. If the cost to clean out the purchased storage unit goes above the cleaning deposit paid, you will be billed for remaining costs involved to get the unit cleaned out and due upon receipt.
• All garbage/debris is to be removed and hauled off premises
• Storage unit are to be clear of cobwebs
• Storage unit are to be broom swept
Everything must be removed from site premises. No use of site dumpsters. Contents must be removed from storage unit to vehicle. You may not spread contents outside of unit and go through it.
4. YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE ENTIRE UNIT: All units are sold “As Is”, “Where Is”, “In Place” and “With Faults”, (no exceptions). All sale are final and absolute!
5. You must have your own locks to protect your purchase.
6. Please stop at the office and notify staff when the unit is vacated and cleaned. You are completely responsible for unit.
7. AUCTIONEER: Will note if the tenant’s storage unit holds personal papers and or photo albums. State law requires all personal information to be destroyed by shredding or by other methods to make confidential documents unreadable.
8. AUCTIONEER: Reserves the right to refuse (not accept) any bid from any person who is disruptive, or has caused problems at facilities or at any prior auction.
9. LIABILITY: You are responsible for your own safety and those who are with you at all times while attending auctions or clearing-out storage units. No animals; No Alcoholic beverages; No smoking on site.
$10 Bid Increments
Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
In addition to the buyer premium, a 10% deposit of the sale price will be charged to the card on file.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the cash payment is received from the winning bidder unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
The cleaning deposit may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction.
The storage facility is responsible for collecting the cleaning deposit
Clean out time may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction
Sales tax may be collected at the facility unless verification of exemption is provided
All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation by the storage facility
If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
Bidders are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether they claim the property in the auction unit(s)
By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an auction buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charges processed through this site.
Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services
Confirm you want to enter a max bid of $0.00 on this auction?