VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING:
Contact facility immediately when auction ends, to make arrangements to pay for and pick up the unit.
• Auction Invoice MUST BE PAID TO THE FACILITY WITHIN 24 hours of the auction close date and time
• You must be 18 years old to bid and provide a valid photo I.D. to Site Manager
• You must have a Paid Invoice in order to pick up unit. If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click “Pay Now” to generate a Paid Invoice
• You must bring your own lock to secure the unit
• Sales are final and bids are for the entire unit - you must remove all of the contents and trash from the unit and facility grounds
• You are not allowed to use the dumpsters on the facility property
• Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and then refund your cleaning deposit
• If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you
• Smoking is prohibited on storage facility properties
• Buyers may not resell the goods on the property
• Respect the Property, Managers, Tenants and other Buyers at all times
• As required by Washington State RCW 19.150 You Must:
• Separate and Box “personal papers and personal photographs”
(If you need additional boxes to comply, we will sell them to you)
• Label the box(es) with the Unit # and date
• Give the box(es) to the storage manager on duty.
• Receive a receipt indicating compliance and the number of boxes
Charity Unit Auction Rules
100% of the Sale Price and Buyer Premium will be charged to the credit card on file.
The Seller is responsible for collecting Sales tax, if applicable.
Cleanout Time and Cleaning Deposit may vary by Seller, please review each auction carefully.
The Seller is responsible for collecting and refunding the cleaning deposit.
$10 Bid Increments
Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation.
If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
Auction Buyers are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether they claim the property in the auction unit(s).
By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an Auction Buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charges processed through this site.
Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services.
Confirm you want to enter a max bid of $0.00 on this auction?
NOTICE TO BIDDERS: If you win this auction, 100% of the Sale Price and Buyer Premium will be charged to the credit card on file.