Electric planer, fishing poles, table saw, air compressor, wood toolbox, metal gas tanks (boat), small boat motors, wheel of wire, tool case, metal tool boxes, misc. tools, car radiators, plastic buckets, hub caps, rolling stool, moving dolly, tackle box
Final High Bid:
Soft Close Activated
Auction ended on Nov 14, 2019 at 7:06 AM (America/Phoenix)
Notice to Auction Buyers
This is to inform the buyers prior to the sale that all bidders must register with StorageTreasures.com and by doing so acknowledge these rules of the auction.
1. United Storage of America reserves the right to cancel any sale if the bids are, in the discretion of United Storage of America, unreasonable.
2. Buyer acknowledges that he/she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed and the unit must be cleaned. In the event that Buyer does not remove all contents or does not leave the unit clean, United Storage of America may charge the Buyer its costs in removing such items and/or cleaning the unit.
3. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit he/she must pay cash upon conclusion of the auction for the unit in the amount of the bid plus any percent surcharge to the auctioneer and unless a valid reseller certificate is provided, tax must also be paid on the amount of the bid. The surcharge percentage will be announced prior to the start of any auction. United Storage of America shall furnish the buyer with a cash receipt upon payment of the unit contents.
4. The Buyer must provide a $100 per unit security deposit and must remove all goods within a forty-eight hour period or the goods will become the property of United Storage of America and the deposit will be forfeit.
5. There is no dumpster available for your use.
6. Personal effects are required to be returned to the office, including personal documents and photos.
$10 Bid Increments
Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
In addition to the buyer premium, a 10% deposit of the sale price will be charged to the card on file.
The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the cash payment is received from the winning bidder unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
The cleaning deposit may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction.
The storage facility is responsible for collecting the cleaning deposit
Clean out time may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction
Sales tax may be collected at the facility unless verification of exemption is provided
All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation by the storage facility
If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
Bidders are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether they claim the property in the auction unit(s)
By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an auction buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charges processed through this site.
Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services
Confirm you want to enter a max bid of $0.00 on this auction?