Metro Self Storage - LE
Location: Lehigh Acres, FL
Approx. Size: 5 x 5
Cleaning Deposit: $100
Cleanout Time: 48 Hrs
Sales Tax: 6%
Payment Options: Cash
Unit Appears to Contain:
Auction ended on Jan 14, 2020
at 3:20 PM
Bids on this unit: 1
Visitors to this page: 140
**** $100 CLEANING DEPOSIT MUST BE PAID BY CREDIT CARD**** REFUND WILL TAKE 4-6 DAYS TO PROCESS
**** BID AMOUNT MUST BE PAID IN CASH**** For more information see below...
Any unit purchased is to be cleaned out and broom swept within 48 hours. We highly recommend you contact the facility to coordinate pick-up. Pick up of purchased items must be done during business hours.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS:
This is to inform the buyers prior to the sale that all bidders must register with Storage Treasures and by doing so acknowledge the rules of the auction.
The storage facility reserves the right to end an auction at any time during the bidding process. Additionally, the foreclosed tenant has the legal right to cure the account, which will also cancel the auction. Cancellation can occur any time up until the winning bidder delivers the cash payment and it is received by the storage company unless otherwise stated in the state’s lien laws.
When the Buyer has been awarded the unit he/she must pay cash upon conclusion of the auction for the unit and unless a valid reseller certificate is provided, the tax must also be paid on the amount of the bid. Metro Self Storage shall furnish the Buyer with a receipt upon payment of the unit contents.
The Buyer must provide a $100 per unit security deposit and must remove all goods within a 48-hour period or the goods will become the property of Metro Self Storage unless, the Buyer signs a lease agreement for said unit, and pays the current month. The cleanout period starts when you win the auction. Until payment is made in CASH at the self-storage facility above, the facility has the right to cancel the sale. Please bring this invoice and driver’s license (or other ID) to the storage facility when you go to pay for your unit and empty its contents. The storage facility may charge you a cleaning deposit, which must be made with a credit card (No CASH for deposits). When the unit is emptied in the allocated time, the storage facility will initiate the deposit refund. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyer forfeiting the security deposit. Buyer is responsible for securing the unit holding such property until the items are removed from the facility. Metro Self Storage will not refund money for goods paid for and not removed in accordance with the deadline. The Bidder releases Metro Self Storage from responsibility for the disposal of said property.
There is a soft close policy on all auction units. This means that the auction will close just like any live auction. If any bids are received in the last 1 (one) minute of bidding, the bidding will be extended by 3 (three) minutes.
REMOVING PURCHASED ITEMS:
Contents of the unit that are personal property in nature and have no monetary value, as in, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, photos, yearbooks, personal papers, etc., must be left at the storage facility for return to the tenant.
If the Buyer finds any illegal items, including firearms or anything considered to be illegal, it is the Buyers obligation to contact the local legal authorities.
Bidder is not allowed to use the on-site dumpster. Please advise the Property Manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and refund your cleaning deposit.
Metro Self Storage reserves the right to refuse entrance to any Buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.
Metro Storage LLC and its agents and employees shall not be liable whatsoever to any extent to the Auction Bidder or Auction Bidder’s invitees, family, employees, agents or servants for any personal injury or death arising from Auction Bidder's use of the storage space or premises from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, the active or passive acts or omissions or negligence of the Metro Storage LLC and its agents and employees.
- $10 Bid Increments
- Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
- If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
- In addition to the buyer premium, a 10% deposit of the sale price will be charged to the card on file.
- The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the cash payment is received from the winning bidder unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
- The cleaning deposit may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction.
- The storage facility is responsible for collecting the cleaning deposit
- Clean out time may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction
- Sales tax may be collected at the facility unless verification of exemption is provided
- All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation by the storage facility
- If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
- Bidders are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether they claim the property in the auction unit(s)
- By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an auction buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charges processed through this site.
- Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services